Job Posting – Operations Coordinator
Provincial & Regional Citizenship Offices
Provincial office: 209-2121 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6W5
Phone: 306-343-8391 Fax: 306-343-8391
Toll free: 1-833-343-8391
The Metis Nation – Saskatchewan Citizenship Registry has an opening for an Operations Coordinator. This position is based in the Provincial Citizenship Registry office in Saskatoon. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Please submit resume, references, and cover letter to email@example.com by Oct 21, 2018. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Reporting to the Director of Registry the Operations Coordinator will:
• Work in co-ordination with registry staff to review develop new office administrative procedures and policies.
• Work government agencies in the processing and screening of applications.
• Record budget expenditures and process invoices.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, relocations, equipment, forms, maintenance and security services.
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and workplans.
• Assemble data and prepare special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Assist with grant and funding proposal applications.
• Make travel and meeting arrangements.
• Act as a point of contact for stakeholders and officials.
• May supervise staff.
• Completion of post-secondary education in the one of the following areas: business, public administration or project management.
• Experience in a senior clerical, coordinator, or executive assistant position role related to office administration.
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Proficiency in English.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• High level verbal and written communications skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Able to provide a clean Criminal Check and become a Commissionaire of Oaths.