MN-S Public Gathering Cancelations Notice
Effective as of today, March 13, 2020, the Métis Nation – Saskatchewan (MN-S) is postponing all of our public gatherings scheduled for the next 30 days. This is a proactive and preventative measure against COVID-19. Further notice will be sent out concerning the rescheduling of these events and about those events currently scheduled for after April 13, 2020. The Métis Nation–Saskatchewan (MN–S) holds public health and safety, and in particular the health of its citizens, staff, and elected in top regard. The gatherings affected are:
- MN-S Registry Intake Sessions up until April 13th
- Constitutional Reform engagement sessions previously scheduled this month
- Ministry of Health engagement sessions up until April 13th
- The Elders Gathering originally scheduled for March 24th
- The National Multi-Cultural Curling Bonspiel originally scheduled April 10th -13th
MN-S apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Further information about the actions that we have taken to be proactive in protecting our communities and families is available on our website here.