About the Métis
Vaccinated Métis Strong
The Métis Nation–Saskatchewan (MN–S) Government recognizes that vaccination is an essential preventative measure in protecting our communities from the COVID-19 virus. To further community engagement and raise awareness for easily accessible and culturally safe vaccination sites, MN–S has launched the Vaccinated Métis Strong campaign.
We will continue working with the Saskatchewan Health Authority and other partners during the pandemic to ensure all citizens have access to vaccinations in a setting they are comfortable in.
More information about vaccination clinics near you can be found here:
Saskatchewan Health Authority Provincial vaccine clinics or call 1-833-SASKVAX
Central Saskatchewan Indigenous vaccination sites:
- Saskatoon Tribal Council vaccine clinic
- North Battleford call 1-883-330-BATC (2282) or 1-833-SASKVAX (727-5829).
- Prince Albert call 306-953-7285 (PAGC) or 1-833-SASKVAX (727-5829).
- Regina Urban Indigenous vaccine clinic call 306-766-3780 or text 306-531-7291.
MN–S and SHA partnership northern clinics:
Green Lake – July 28: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Primary Health Centre – 101 Main Street
Meadow Lake – July 26 to July 30: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Community Centre – 420 3rd Street East
To register call 639-998-4652 or email [email protected].
A media release on the Vaccinated Métis Strong campaign is available here.
Once you’ve been vaccinated encourage friends and family to get vaccinated too by updating your Facebook profile pic with a “Vaccinated Métis Strong!” frame.
To update your profile with the new special edition frame, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Facebook profile
- Click on Update Profile Picture. Once there, choose to add a new frame
- Search for Vaccinated Métis Strong
- Choose from the two Vaccinated Métis Strong by MN–S frames
- Or go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes and search for Vaccinated Métis Strong