MN–S Registry Office Holding In-Person Sessions This Week
On March 18-20, 2021 the Métis Nation–Saskatchewan Registry Office will be holding in-person appointments to help you with your citizenship application. Sessions are available in Lloydminster, North Battleford, Regina, Saskatoon, Meadow Lake, La Loche, Indian Head, Prince Albert, La Ronge and Melfort.
Please bring the following:
- A completed & signed registry application
- Your completed family tree or information connecting you to a family member’s tree
- A copy of your valid Government-issued photo ID
- A copy of your valid Saskatchewan Health card
- A completed eHEALTH authorization form if you had a birth or marriage in Saskatchewan. The Registry will attempt to gather missing genealogical documentation, but additional information might be requested from you if required
Call 833-343-8391 to book
Mandatory mask wearing, physical distancing and other current COVID-19 protocols will be in place. Telephone and online sessions are also available.
More information is available here.