MN-S Dialysis Transportation Pilot Program
Métis Nation – Saskatchewan is launching a dialysis transportation pilot program to offer financial assistance to registered Métis patients, or immediate family members, travelling for kidney dialysis appointments.
To be eligible for the program you:
- Must live in Saskatchewan;
- Must be a Registered Métis citizen of MN-S or an immediate family member of a registered Métis citizen;
- Open to all ages. If under 18, rider must be accompanied by a guardian;
- In need of transportation to and from dialysis appointments;
- Riders must have access to an operational vehicle;
- Must have a driver with a valid driver’s licence, e.g. family or friends, to and from appointments;
- Must provide appointment confirmation with the medical clinic providing dialysis treatment.
For more information contact Project Coordinator, Tanya Pruden, at 306-291-4758 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Citizen ID must be provided to be considered for this program.
The media release is available here.
Fill out the form below to apply for reimbursement.