MN-S Medical Travel Assistance Pilot Program Intake Form
To support a wider variety of medical appointments, Métis Nation–Saskatchewan (MN–S) has expanded the Dialysis Transportation Pilot Program and Cancer Transportation Pilot Programs into one broader travel and accommodation assistance program.
The MN–S Medical Travel and Accommodation Pilot Program offers financial assistance to registered Métis citizens, those with applications for citizenship in process, and their immediate family members requiring medical appointments outside their home communities.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Live in Saskatchewan.
- Be a registered MN–S citizen, have an application for citizenship in process, or be an immediate family member of a registered Métis citizen.
- Be able to provide evidence of your MN–S citizen ID number or your citizenship application date.
- Be accompanied by a guardian if under 18 years old. The program is open to all ages.
- Need accommodation support for medical appointments.
- Need financial assistance to cover transportation costs.
- Have access to an operational vehicle and a driver with a valid driver’s licence, e.g., family or friends, to and from appointments.
- Provide appointment confirmation with the medical clinic.
- Require a medical appointment outside your home community.
For more information contact Project Coordinator, Tanya Pruden, at 306-291-4758 or email her at email@example.com. Citizen ID must be provided to be considered for this program.
Fill out the form below to apply for reimbursement.