MN–S Cancer and Dialysis Transportation Pilot Program Intake Form
Cancer and Dialysis Transportation support is still available to Métis citizens. However, the Medical Transportation Program is currently on hold while we evaluate it and make amendments. Applications submitted for the Medical Transportation Program on or after September 1, 2021 will not be considered. We apologize for any inconvenience or challenges this may cause. Please read eligibility requirements carefully as they have changed.
To support citizens requiring dialysis treatment and cancer care Métis Nation–Saskatchewan (MN–S) is offering the Dialysis and Cancer Transportation Pilot Program.
This program offers financial assistance to registered Métis citizens and their immediate family members requiring cancer or dialysis appointments outside their home communities.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Live in Saskatchewan.
- Be a registered MN–S citizen or be an immediate family member of a registered Métis citizen.
- Be able to provide evidence of your MN–S citizen ID number.
- Be accompanied by a guardian if under 18 years old. The program is open to all ages.
- Need accommodation support for cancer or dialysis-related appointments.
- Need financial assistance to cover transportation costs.
- Have access to an operational vehicle and a driver with a valid driver’s licence, e.g., family or friends, to and from appointments.
- Provide an official appointment letter stating medical provider, location, date and time. A screenshot of an appointment notice is not sufficient.
- Submit your application at least five (5) business days prior to your appointment date.
- Require a medical appointment outside your home community.
For more information contact MN–S Health Support Worker Madison Marwood, at 306-292-7480 or email her at [email protected]. Citizen ID must be provided to be considered for this program.
Fill out the form below to apply for reimbursement.