Child Care Subsidy Program
Here’s what you need to know to qualify under this year’s program:
- The applicant must currently be paying more than $220/month per child in childcare fees.
- The child(ren) must be an MN–S citizen or in the process of acquiring citizenship. Visit our website https://metisnationsk.com/citizenship/ for citizenship information.
- The children are between the ages of 0 to 12.
- The applicant must reside within Saskatchewan.
- The parent or guardian applying must reside with the child(ren) participating in the program.
- The applicant requires childcare because of work, school, or outside circumstances.
You can read more about eligibility in the ELCC Subsidy Handbook
Contact Yvonne McKenzie at [email protected] with any questions.
*MN-S will issue an annual T4A form to include in income tax planning. Families will receive the total amount they have received from MN-S for declaration on their income tax statements.